You've got a second brain... in your belly
You've got a second brain... in your belly.
‘Gut feeling’ takes on new meaning as scientists discover what goes down in your gut could be linked up to your moods, behaviors, and thought processes.
The gut-brain connection
1. Your digestive system has its own nervous system made up of over 100 million neurons.
2. This “second brain” in your gut is always communicating what it feels to your brain.
3. Butterflies in your belly? Sick to your stomach? That’s your gut and your mind talking.
4. So any digestive discomfort could affect your overall health and influence your mood.
5. Living a gut healthy life has the potential to create a happier mind.
6. Eating probiotics every day can add good bacteria to support digestive comfort.
- Url copied to clipboarb